Robert Lee "Bob" Clark
Robert Lee "Bob" Clark, 56, of Collinsville, IL, born Monday, April 19, 1954, in East St. Louis, IL, died Friday, November 19, 2010 at his residence.
Mr. Clark worked as a truck driver for Black Lane Auto. He was an avid outdoorsman who loved to camp and fish. He loved auctioning and spending time with his children and grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Orval D. and Yvonne nee Weckman Clark
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Nancee nee Luther Clark
- Mark (Penny) Clark of Kane, IL
- Michael (Lorrie) Clark of Pevely, MO
- Talesha (Chris) Brooks of Sparta, IL
- Malenie Kadell of Jerseyville, IL
- Mary (Richard) Gibbs of Hardin, IL
- Jarrett (Amanda) Tabor of Sesser, IL
- Dakota Clark of Collinsville, IL
- Jeff (Debbie) Clark of Caseyville, IL
- Donnie (Mary Kay) Clark of Collinsville, IL
- Anthony (Joanne) Clark of Collinsville, IL
- Jackie (Greg) Carpenter of Ames, IA
- Jeanette (Jimmy) Tongay of Ames, IA
- Richard III
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Clark Family C/O Nancee.
Visitation: Friends may call from 2-7 P.M., Sunday, November 21, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Condolences left for Robert Lee "Bob" Clark:
Thinking of you all. sorry I can not make it there, but I am sure some of my sisters will. I know to well what you have been going thru. My heart aches for you all. Prayers for you. Love, Karrie and family
Karrie (Clark) and Jeff Young Cape Coral Florida 33991
You have our heartfelt sympathy for your loss. Bob was a great man that we met through our business. We enjoyed every time he brought a machine or we saw Bob. He will be greatly missed a part of our business that will be missed. He was always a joy to see with a smile on his face would always talk about his family and future plans. We will be thinking of you all through this rough time. We will miss you buddy!!
Jeff Cox shipman illinois 62685
we are very sorry to hear of bobs sickness, with time your hearts will heal. kent and the guys at the shop want to send our condolences, he will be sadly missed
k&j auto repair caseyville ill 62232
we would both like to say how sorry we are for your loss he was a good man who will be missed and always remembered in are hearts and thoughts
dion/diane parmley collinsville illinois 62234
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are being sent to help you though your grief. I will never forget how good both of you were to my sister Dixie.
Deanna Kelly Seabrook TX 77586