Corey Elizabeth Sheppard
Corey Elizabeth Sheppard, eight weeks old, of St. Libory, IL, born Wednesday, March 28, 2012, in Belleville, IL, died Sunday, May 27, 2012.
She was a member of Saint Matthew United Methodist Church, Belleville IL.
Surviving are her:
- Parents: William E. and Jeanine nee Patton Sheppard Jr. of St. Libory, IL
- Sister: Casey Jean Sheppard
- William (Phyllis) Sheppard Sr. of Freeburg, IL
- Walt (Diane) Patton of Millstadt, IL
- Great Grandparents:
- Goldie Sheppard of Delbarton, WV
- Walter Patton of Maryville, IL
- Aunts and Uncles:
- Jeannie (Gary) McFalls
- Susan (Ray) Schultz
- Mary (Ryan) Peterson
- Michael (Melissa) Sheppard
- Kristie (Fiance John Moore) Sheppard
- Elizabeth (Josh) LaRose
- Gary (Maria) Franklin
- Many Cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Global Foundation for Peroxisomal Disorders
Visitation: Friends may call from 10:00 - 11:00 am Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at Saint Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at Saint Matthew United Methodist Church, with Rev. James Slone, Rev. Larry Patton, and Rev. Bill Kierce officiating. Interment will follow at Elmwood Cemetery, Freeburg, IL.
Condolences left for Corey Elizabeth Sheppard:
Jeanine, Bill and family. Words cannot express how sad I am to hear about your loss. I am
Susan Fuch's mom and met Jeanine and her mom at weight watchers. Hold tight to your faith and memories. Thinking of you today and often.
June Grab Benedick Belleville Il. 62220