Bryce Richardson, 29, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, June 17, 1980, in Belleville, IL, died Thursday, June 10, 2010 at his residence.
He was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Belleville, IL. He was very devoted to Jesus and the Blessed Mother. He had a great passion for reading and learning foreign languages, including German, French, Italian and Spanish.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Maternal Grandfather and Best Friend - Elmer Strieker, Sr.
- Paternal Grandfather: Earl Richardson Sr.
Surviving are his:
- Mother: Shirleen Strieker of Belleville, IL
- Father: Earl Richardson Jr. of Belleville, IL
- Maternal Grandmother: Evelyn E. Strieker of Belleville, IL
- Paternal Grandmother: Bernice Richardson of Swansea, IL
- Shari Lahaie of Belleville, IL
- Winifred (Frank) Davis of Belleville, IL
- Kathy (Rick) Ruhman of Millstadt, IL
- Elmer (Gina) H. Strieker Jr. of Plano, TX
- Stanley Strieker of Los Angeles, CA
- Joseph (Martha) Richardson of Belleville, IL
- Dear Cousins and many friends
He was a great friend to all who knew him and his little furry friend, Maxita.
Ich Liebe Dich (I Love You).
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the St. Mary's Catholic Church or the family.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4 to 8 pm, Sunday, June 13, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL. Rosary will be held at 5:30 pm.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 10:40am for a Mass of Christian Burial at 11:00 am Monday, June 14, 2010 at Saint Mary's Catholic Church, with Msgr Bill McGhee officiating. Interment will follow at Green Mount Catholic Cemetery, Belleville, IL.