Otis O. Rauch
Otis O. Rauch, 80, of Sparta, Illinois, born Thursday, September 17, 1931, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Thursday, April 26, 2012 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Otis worked as a journeyman wireman for IBEW Local 309 and was a 60 year member of Local 309. He was a member of First United Methodist Church, Sparta, IL., Swansea Moose #1221 and the Belleville Area Rose Society . He was a Korean War Navy Veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Otis O. and Belle M. nee McCracken Rauch Sr
- Sister: Arlene L. Rauch
- Sister-in-law: Linda Harper
- Brother-in-law: Neil Harris
- Step-son: Wayne A. West
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Betty nee Harris Rauch of Sparta, IL
- Sister: Darlene M. Rauch of Belleville, IL
- Brother-in-Law: Gary (Linda) Harris of Fairview Heights, IL
- David (Debbie) Ellis of Waterloo, IL
- Brian (Kathryn) Harris of Highland Park, IL
- Rebecca (Bob) Stoedter of Virden, IL
- Debbie Ellis of St. Louis, MO
- Close Friends: Tom (Carolyn) Peck of Sparta, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association.
Visitation: Friends may call from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm Friday, April 27, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Saturday, April 28, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Scott Henley officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Condolences left for Otis O. Rauch:
Betty, my very sincere condolences for your loss. 'Buddy' always made my day when I was young and he would stop by to visit Grandpa and Grandma Rauch on Gross Avenue in East St. Louis.
Morgan Rauch HoustoncomH Texas 77022Texas7
We all started the Belleville Area Rose Society together. We Miss you and Otis.
Kathy Wright Belleville IL 62223