Margaret I. Hendricks
Margaret I. Hendricks, nee Beans, 91, of Maryville, Illinois, born Monday, April 4, 1921, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Friday, December 7, 2012 at Liberty Village of Maryville, Illinois.
Margaret worked as a Kitchen Worker for Various Area Nursing Homes. She was a member of Saint Matthew United Methodist Church Belleville Illinois, Singing group with PSOP and Retired and Senior Volunteer Group Choral Group.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Herbert Hendricks
- Parents: Bertram "Bert" Samantha nee Sims, Beans
- Curtis Beans
- Stanley Beans
- Hazel Souchek
- Grace Botkin
- Pauline Ackerman
Surviving are her:
- Pat Durer of Glen Carbon, IL
- Mary Ann Myers of Highland, IL
- Shirley Doome of Zachery, LA
- Marlene Hampton of Glen Carbon, IL
- Denise Sternberg of Sprinfield, IL
- Nephew: Daniel A. (Margie) Souchek of Linn, MO
- Great Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Matthew United Methodist Church and Heartland Hospice.
Visitation: Friends may call from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm Sunday, December 9, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Monday, December 10, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Larry Patton officiating Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Condolences left for Margaret I. Hendricks: