Dorothy V. Gauruder
Dorothy V. Gauruder, nee Radisic, 93, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, June 5, 1916, in Livingston, WI, died Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville.
Mrs. Gauruder was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church. She was a special Mom and Nana.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband of 64 years: Arthur Gauruder
- Parents: Nicholas and Helen, nee Borich, Radisic
- George Radisic
- Carl Radisic
- Sister: Genevieve Koehler
- Granddaughter: Debbie Sue Blazier
- Son-in-Law: Robert Clarkson
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Mary "Sue" Blazier Clarkson of Swansea, IL
- Connie Sue Blazier of Belleville, IL
- Rick A. (Debbie L.) Clarkson of Columbia, IL
- Timothy A. Clarkson
- Bryan J. Clarkson
- Andrew M. Clarkson
- Sister-in-Law: Mary Radisic of Belleville, IL
- Helen Miles of Salem, OH
- Annie Fratila of Salem, OH
- Lorraine Ettner of Imperial, MO
- Jeanmarie Buneta of Belleville, IL
- Nephew: James Radisic of Belleville, IL
- Great Niece: Meredith Buneta of Belleville, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the MS Society or Belleville Area Humane Society.
Visitation: Friends may call from 11 to 12:45 pm, Friday, June 4, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Friday, June 4, 2010 in the Mausoleum Chapel at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, with Howard Thomure officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Dorothy V. Gauruder: