Robert R. Rickert
Robert R. Rickert, 82, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, June 30, 1929, in Belleville, IL, died Friday, December 16, 2011 at his residence.
Robert worked as a regional sales manager for Standard Oil.
He attended St. Henry Catholic Church. He was very active member in the CYO and CCD, Exchange Club of Belleville, Past Exalted Ruler of Elks Lodge 481 BPOE, Toastmaster Club. He volunteered at P.S.O.P. and at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, YMCA, and also was a member of St. Clair Country Club.
Bob always had a smile on his face and a generous heart. He loved his family and friends dearly, especially his wife Beverly.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Eugene and Maude nee Nagel Rickert
- Sister: Ruth Koehler
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Beverly A. Rickert of Belleville, IL
- 8 Children:
- Karen (Bruce) Keisling of Jacksonville, MS
- Kirk (Jamie) Rickert of Goreville, IL
- Julie (Jim)Stelling-Bland of Mascoutah, IL
- Lynne (Don) Redden of Marion, IL
- Jennifer (Kurt) Heinrichs of Cummings, GA
- Jimmy M. McHenry of Millstadt, IL
- Lori (John) Goltermann of St. Louis, MO
- Erin J. McHenry of Washington, DC
- 10 Grandchildren:
- Rachel Ann (Troy) Dunning
- Robert Corey (Lynne) Stelling
- Brandon Keisling
- Brooke Rickert
- James Douglas Redden
- Wesley Heinrichs
- Garrett Henrichs
- Conor McHenry
- Carter Goltermann
- McKenzie Goltermann
- 6 Great Grandchildren
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Catholic Urban Program
Visitation: Friends may call from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm Monday, December 19, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Monday, December 19, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Kenneth York officiating Private burial will be held at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Robert R. Rickert:
Karen, Julie, Kirk and families. I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your father. May god bless you and your families especially during the Holidays.
John "Jack" Smith O'Fallon IL 62269