Robert E. Spreitler
Robert E. Spreitler, 80, of Belleville, Illinois, born Thursday, December 31, 1931, in Chester, IL, died Friday, August 31, 2012 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Robert retired from Monsanto Chemical Company as a Maintenance Supervisor. He was a member of V.F.W. Post #1739, Belleville, Ill. Mr. Spreitler was a United States Army Veteran. Robert was a loving husband, father, grandfather, and great grandfather.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Charles A. Spreitler
- Mother and Step-Father: Ellen M., nee Eggers, and George Bailey
- Donald Spreitler
- William Bailey
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Mary J., nee Idoux, Spreitler of Belleville, IL
- Robin J. (Joseph) Mitan of Columbia, IL
- Elaine A. Moore of Palisade, CO
- Gayle E. Kowalski of Chicago, IL
- Ian Moore
- Kara Bechtel
- Amber Moore
- Evelyn Moore
- Taylor Mitan
- Great Grandchildren:
- Zane Moore
- Aaron Poehle
- Isabella Dillon
- Brother: George "Butch" (Mary Lou) Bailey of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Georgia (Gene) DiBartolo of Cleveland, GA
- Many Dear Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society, St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, or Memorial Hospital Foundation.
Visitation: Friends may call from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Doug Stewart officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens Mausoleum, Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Condolences left for Robert E. Spreitler:
A wonderful,caring, and selfless man. Rip.love you.
grand daughter bville ill 62223