Marie K. Weaver
Marie K. Weaver, nee Kellems, 95, of Caseyville, IL, born Sunday, March 7, 1915, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Weaver worked as a office worker for Trio Printing Company, St. Louis, MO.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Charles Weaver
- Parents: William and Leaffie nee Youngman Kellems
- 3 Brothers
- 1 Sister
Surviving are her:
- Catherine (Special Friend Tom Kampwerth) Brandlen of Swansea, IL
- Anita (Special Friend John Cullen) Hilmes of Belleville, IL
- Rita (Special Friend Roy Bouse) Bryant of Glen Carbon, IL
- 17 Grandchildren
- 25 Great Grandchildren
- 12 Great Great Grandchildren
- Many Loving Nieces & Nephews
- Special Friend: Don Faltus of Belleville, IL
Special thanks to the personnel at Marka Nursing Home in Mascoutah, IL.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Mary's Catholic Church.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Thursday, August 5, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: A Funeral procession will leave from Kurrus Funeral Home at 9:30am, Friday August 6, 2010 for a 10:00am mass of Christian burial at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Belleville, IL with Msgr Bill McGee officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens in Fariveiw Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Marie K. Weaver:
My deepest sympathys to all of you. She was the only grandmother I knew since I was one year old. Grandpa and Marie married when I was just a baby. My father was Charlies first son. I haven't seen her in maybe 20 years but I thought of her very often. And will be missed terribly.
Troy, Il. 62294
Stephen Weaver Troy Il. 62294