Joseph A. "Bub" Reamer
Joseph A. "Bub" Reamer, 72, of Caseyville, IL, born Sunday, November 28, 1937, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at his residence.
Mr. Reamer worked as an Electrician for 36 years for Local 309 in Collinsville. He loved to play golf and pool, throwing horseshoes and bowling.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Horace W. and Joevera nee Jackson, Reamer
- Son-in-Law: Steve Cregger.
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Patsy J., nee Stephens, Reamer
- Mark (Tracy) Reamer of Caseyville, IL
- Keith (Rhonda) Reamer of Collinsville, IL
- Laurie Cregger of Caseyville, IL
- Stephen (Dana) Reamer of Glen Carbon, IL
- Wilbur Reamer of Swansea, IL
- Wallace Reamer of Belleville, IL
- Brandi, Catrinia, Jacob, Geoffrey,
- Cassity, Amber, Steven (Tabatha),
- Kyle , Jessica (Joey), Victoria and Nicky (Estevan)
- Coby, Cohen, Rachael, Dakota,
- Kynnidi, Khloee, Mackenzie, Chloe,
- Ryan, Jeremy, Devin, Elena, Estevan and Ella
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Children's Hospital C/O Retinoblastoma Cancer Fund.
Visitation: Family and close friends may call from 4 to 8 pm, Friday, June 4, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Private family service will be held on Saturday, June 5, 2010.
Condolences left for Joseph A. "Bub" Reamer: