William E. Habermehl
William E. Habermehl, 78, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, June 4, 1932, in East St. Louis, IL, died Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at his daughter's residence in Trenton.
Mr. Habermehl worked as a Operating Engineer for Keeley and Sons.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife of 55 years: Anna A., nee Bieri, Habermehl
- Son: John M. Habermehl
- Parents: Edmund and Mary, nee Newman, Habermehl
- Brother: James Habermehl
- Great Grandson: Michael Rivera
Surviving are his:
- Linda Rivera of Breese, IL
- Laura (Dan) Dowd of Trenton, IL
- Brother: Jack (Theresa) Habermehl of Waterloo, IL
- Christina, Anna, and Tania Rivera
- Eric (Becky) Gorsich
- Danielle (Kenny) Leach
- Lauren and Alexandria Dowd
- Taylor and Christopher Rivera
- Tyler, Josephine,William, and Emma Gorsich
- Expected Great Grandson in July
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern Illinois.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8pm on Friday April 16, 2011 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00am Saturday, April 16, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Ron Habermehl officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for William E. Habermehl: