Ruth M. Alves Frey
Ruth M. Alves Frey, nee Krapf, 92, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, October 25, 1917, in Noxen, PA, died Saturday, August 7, 2010 at Lincoln Home in Belleville.
Mrs. Frey worked as an Assistant for Drs. Peter and Gus Sotiropoulos. She was a member of St. John United Church of Christ, Morning Circle of the Church, Al Sihah Temple #29 Daughters of the Nile, and Ainad Belles.
She was preceded in death by her:
- First husband: Leo E. Alves.
- Husband: Kenneth Frey
- Parents: William and Mary nee Fox Krapf
She is survived by her:
- M. Charles (Ann) Alves of Belleville, IL
- Gary L. (Tammy) Alves of Millstadt, IL
- 2 Step- Daughters:
- Penny Liefer of St. Louis, MO
- Patricia (Wayne) Freed of Freeburg, IL
- Edith Foley of Dothan, AL
- Sarah (Owen) Grogan of Williamsburg, VA
- Scott (Karen) Alves of Fairview Heights, IL
- Ben (Alicia) Alves of St. Louis, MO
- Morgan Freed
- Lydia Freed
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Scottish Rite Learning Center or Shriners Hospital for Children.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Monday, August 9, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00am Tuesday, August 10, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Kevin Weaver, officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Ruth M. Alves Frey: