Donald W. Koch
Donald W. Koch, 86, of Swansea, IL, born Monday, January 28, 1924, in East St. Louis, IL, died Sunday, September 26, 2010 in Belleville, IL.
Mr. Koch was a retired Tool and Die Machinist for T. J. Gundlach Machine Company in Belleville, IL. He was a member of St. Henry's Catholic Church in Belleville, IL, Loyal Order of Moose, Catholic War Veterans, 50 year member of I.A.M. District 9 Lodge #353 and a U.S. WWII Navy Veteran. He was also a member of the St. Clair County Genealogical Society.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife: Elizabeth M. Koch nee Houlihan
- Parents: Jacob and Emily C. nee Janson Koch
- Brother-in-law: Eugene Wittneauer
Surviving are his:
- Ronald (Kathy) Koch of Swansea, IL
- Elaine (Keith) Brown of Freeburg, IL
- Joanne (Randy) Wood of Swansea, IL
- Karen (Bill) Tadlock of Swansea, IL
- Paula Ford of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Marlene Wittneauer of Waterloo, IL
- 13 Grandchildren
- Aaron Koch
- Alex Koch
- Brian (Kelly) Brown
- Blake Brown
- Brett Brown
- Jessica (James) Eachus
- Nathan (Lisa) Wood
- Andrew Wood
- Sarah Tadlock
- Kristina Tadlock
- Allison Tadlock
- Shanon Lightle
- Emily Bogacki
- Great Grandchildren
- Life Long Dear Friend: Rita Lawler of Swansea, IL.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Family Hospice.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois. There will be a prayer service at 4:00 pm, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at the funeral home.
Funeral: A funeral procession will leave from Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL at 9:45 am, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 for a 10:00am mass of Christian Burial at St. Henry's Catholic Church in Belleville, IL, with Father Kenneth York officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens in Fairview Heights, IL.