Beverly J. "Bev" Gregory
Beverly J. "Bev" Gregory, nee Thompson, 80, of Fairview Heights, Illinois, born Sunday, October 11, 1931, in Murphysboro, IL, died Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at Parkway Gardens Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Beverly worked as a dental assistant for Dr. Kuebel in Belleville, IL and was a member of the Dupo High School Class Reunion of 1949 planning team.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Stanley A. Gregory
- Parents: Howard and Cecile Miller Thompson
Surviving are her:
- Son: Brian Blackwell of Honduras
- Sister: Myra (Howard) Graham of Belleville, IL
- Dustin (Anita) Blackwell of Belleville, IL
- Ashley Blackwell of Belleville, IL
- Great Grandchildren: Blake and Adelina
- Michael Graham of Belleville, IL
- Daniel Graham of Belleville, IL
- John (Sharon) Graham of Belleville, IL
- Great Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Belleville Humane Society
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Thursday, May 10, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:30 am Friday, May 11, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.
Condolences left for Beverly J. "Bev" Gregory:
I am so sorry for your loss. Bev was such a special person in my husbands and my lives. She loved her pets and a good laugh. Always a kind word for all.I tried to keep her a Stan in good supply of cookies for their coffee breaks. She would say I was spoiling them, when usually it was her spoiling us. She will be missed.
Debi Heck Evansville Illinois 62242