Doris E. Greason
Doris E. Greason, nee Brandner, 95, of Freeburg, Illinois, born Saturday, October 13, 1917, in Newark, NJ, died Monday, November 5, 2012 at her residence.
Doris was a member of Freeburg Community Bible Church in Freeburg Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Robert Greason Jr.
- Parents: Arthur and Margretta nee Lemkul Brandner
- Grandson: Stephen Greason
Surviving are her:
- John P. (Laura) Greason of Memphis, TN
- Robert R. "Rich" (Angie) Greason III of Freeburg, IL
- Michael Greason
- David Greason
- Rhonda Greason
- Caleb Greason
- Eli Greason
- Great-Grandchild: MaKenzie Greason
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association or Freeburg Community Bible Church
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Saturday, November 10, 2012 at Freeburg Community Bible Church 206 Wuest Lane in Freeburg, IL, with Pastor Dale Weber officiating. Private family interment will be held at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis, Missouri.
Condolences left for Doris E. Greason: