Arthur L. "Art" Hoffmann
Arthur L. "Art" Hoffmann, 70, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, July 21, 1940, in Belleville, IL, died Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, MO.
Mr. Hoffmann was a retired highway maintenance worker for State of Illinois. He was a member of First Baptist Church in Fairview Heights, IL , Modern Woodman, Floraville Grange Club and 4-H Club of Floraville.
He was preceded in death by:
- Parents: Arthur W. and Adelia nee Knepper Hoffmann
- Brother: Raymond Hoffmann
- Margie Analla
- Ardella Ross
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Jean nee Harris Hoffmann
- Daughter: Felicia Hearn of Belleville, IL
- Linda (Philip) Davis of Smithton, IL
- Carol (Tom) Cichon of Belleville, IL
- Steve Rainbolt of Abingdon, MD
- Keith (Chris) Howard of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Vera Krupp of Waterloo, IL
- 12 Grandchildren
- 10 Great Grandchildren
- Sister-in-law: Edith (Bob) Anderson of Millstadt, IL
- Don (Peggy) Harris of Springfield, MO
- Allen Analla of Millstadt, IL
- Dear Nieces & Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern Illinois.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Monday, December 27, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Bill Ellsworth officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Arthur L. "Art" Hoffmann:
I'm very sorry to hear about Art's passing.I worked with Art for many years for the state. We shared many stories and had many good laughs.
Rudy Diefenbach Freeburg IL. 62243
Jean and family, I appreciated Art much while we were in Belleville. His friendly, kind spirit was a blessing to us and the church. May the Lord strengthen you all in this loss. Steve & Char
Steve and Char McLellan Altoona IA 50009
Dear Jean and family,
Our love and prayers are with you all. Art was a real friend.
Doug & Dolly Rose
Rev and Mrs Doug Rose Grand Prairie, TX 75052