Kenneth J. Embry Jr.
Kenneth J. Embry Jr., 53, of Freeburg, IL, born Wednesday, July 18, 1956, in Los Angeles, CA, died Friday, July 16, 2010 in St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville, IL.
Mr. Embry Jr. worked as a Attendant for Durham Bus and a long time employee of D&D motors. He was a member of Trinity Faith Tabernacle.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Kenneth J., and Margaret nee Hampton,.Embry Sr.
- Mother-in-law: Dorothy Sheets
- Infant Son: Kenneth Embry III
- Niece: Erica Sheets
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Clara Ann nee Sheets, Embry
- Daughter: Amanda Embry of Freeburg, IL
- Brenda (Don) Knuckles of Freeburg, IL
- Melinda (Robert) Spotswood of O'Fallon, MO
- Vickie (Samuel) Madrigal of Montgomery City, MO
- Ronald D. Embry of St. Louis, MO
- Richard (Susan) Embry of Lake Havasu, AZ
- Tom Elmore of Springdale, AR
- Gene Elmore of Tarzana CA
- Brother-in-Law: Phillip Sheets (Fiancee Maria) of Freeburg, IL
- Nieces & nephews
- Great Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Diabetis Association or for the benifit of Amanda Embry.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8pm Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11am on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Charles Seger officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens Mausoleum, Fairview Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Kenneth J. Embry Jr.:
KENNY WAS A CO-WORKER AND I ALSO KNEW KENNY LONG BEFORE WE WORKED TOGETHER. I THOUGHT OF KENNY AS MY FRIEND AND HE WILL BE MISSED. HE WAS A BIG MAN WITH A KIND HEART. B.J.RITTER
BARBARA RITTER SMITHTON IL. 62285
To my Dearest Love my LiFe
I miss you so much and the pain that I feel is so unbearable we miss you so much. I know you know that you are loved very much because we showed this to each other each day each moment we shared and each breathe we took I still feel your presence and your love for me I still seek your wisdom and quidance on will forever be Mrs Kenneth Joe Embry Jr I still wear my wedding rings because we will forever remain husband and wife and I still honor our promises and wear them to show the world I still belong to you and only you. I thank you for loving me and for the treasure of having you love and your heart for the wonderful but short 23 yrs, as we always said I guess I'll see you later, continue to watch over Amanda and I and continue to guide us and protect us.
With My Love Forever
Your Wife , Your Love, Your heart
Clara Ann Embry Freeburg Illinois 62243