Dorothy J. Hubbard
Dorothy J. Hubbard, nee Danley, 86, of Caseyville, IL, born Tuesday, October 2, 1923, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Thursday, September 2, 2010 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Hubbard was a member of St. Henry Catholic Church.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Martin J. "Marty" Hubbard
- Son: Patrick Hubbard
- Parents: Charles F. and Edna, nee Alves, Danley
- Sister: Mary Frances Weilmuenster
Surviving are her:
- Dan (Sheri) Hubbard of Chesterfield, MO
- Peggy Fink of Bloomington, IL
- Thomas (Linda) Hubbard of Bloomington, IL
- Mary Beth (Charles) Ettien of Bloomington, IL
- Timothy (Rosemary) Hubbard of Belleville, IL
- Ellen (Phil) Kaelin of Belleville, IL
- Charlie (Amy) Hubbard of McHenry, IL
- 24 Grandchildren
- 22 Great Grandchildren
- Many Dear Nieces, Nephews and In-Laws
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Catholic Urban Program
Visitation: Friends may call from 5-8 pm, Monday, September 6, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 9:30 am on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 from Kurrus Funeral Home for a Mass of Christian Burial at 10:00 am at Saint Henry Catholic Church in Belleville, IL, with Father Clyde Grogan officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Dorothy J. Hubbard:
What a blessing and a light you were and are to my life and your families. You opened up your home and your heart to me and left a legacy. There was always room for one more that you were willing to love. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends as you have left a legacy of love and memories and BIG shoes to fill.
Linda L. Fischer Cleveland NM 87715
Tom and family - Sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Jeff Collins & Family Normal IL 61761
Dear Hubbard Family;
I am so sorry to hear of Mrs Hubbard's passing. She was such an amazing woman. I have always kept her in my thoughts and prayers. I am honored and blessed to have known her and her endless kindness. She was an amazing lady.
Kirsten Wylder St. Louis MO 63109