Michael R. Hope
Michael R. Hope, 53, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, June 18, 1957, in St. Louis, MO, died Monday, March 28, 2011 at Atrium Health Care Center in Cahokia.
Mike was a truck driver/dock worker and a jack of all trades. He had a great love of life and his greatest joy was being with family and friends.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Robert J. and Doris J. nee Phillips Hope
Surviving are his:
- Beloved partner: Debbie Steinhauer
- Son: Jason Hope of Rapid City, SD
- Stepson: Michael Steinhauer of Belleville, IL
- Steve Hope of Cuba, MO
- Randy (Missy) Hope of Cuba, MO
- Victor (Jennifer) Hope of Union, MO
- Rick (Dina) Hope of Rolla, MO
- Sister: Connie (George) Weigel of Cuba , MO
- Many Nieces & Nephews
Mike was a beloved partner, father, stepfather, brother, brother-in-law, uncle and friend who will be missed by many.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Eastview Baptist Church, Belleville, IL.
Visitation: Friends may call from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Saturday, April 2, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 3:00 pm on Saturday, April 2, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Pastor Ron McGrew officiating.
Condolences left for Michael R. Hope:
May Mike's big heart rest in peace. He was a loving and generous soul with a great capacity for laughter. He wil be missed.
anna agrant belleville il 62221
Hopester you will be missed.
Bruce and Mikie Belleville IL 62223