Rosemary Greer, nee Thetford, 83, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, October 14, 1926, in Carterville, Illinois, died Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at Saint Pauls Home in Belleville.
Mrs. Greer was a retired secretary for Harmony Emge School District 175. She was a member of Westview Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by:
- Parents: George William and Bessie nee Halstead Thetford
- Sister: Mary Jane Thetford
Surviving are her:
- Husband of 64 1/2 years: Freeman Greer
- Jane (Ernest) Peiffer of Prairie Du Rocher, IL
- Mary Beth Wiskamp of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Thomas Thetford of Johnson City, IL
- Sister: Betty Ann McKown of Beaver Dam, KY
- Grandchild: Ricky (Angela) Gardner
- Andrew Gardner
- Rosemary Gardner
- Dear Aunt to both both nieces & nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Westview Baptist Church Building Fund.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Thursday, October 14 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11 am Friday, October 15, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev Jim Robinson officiating. Interment will follow at Hillcrest Cemetery, Carterville, Illinois.
Condolences left for Rosemary Greer:
Doc, Jane and family. Linda and I will be out of town and unable to attend the wake but what to extend our heart felt condolences for the loss of Rosemary's earthly presence. May God comfort, strengthen, and give you peace.
Dale and Linda Goldsmith
Dale Goldsmith Swansea Il 62226