Alfred "Al" Thalman
Alfred Henry "Al" Thalman, 99, of Camdenton, MO, formerly of Belleville and Highland, IL. born Monday, March 6, 1911, in Highland, Illinois, died Saturday, March 6, 2010 at Lakeside Meadows in Osage Beach, MO.
Al worked as a Purchasing Agent for Wick's Pipe Organ Company. He was a member of Canopy Church, Camdenton, MO. He was a graduate of University of Illinois and served in the U.S. Army during WWII.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Henry and Ruth nee Moore Thalman
- Brother: Burnell Thalman
- Ellen Snavely
- Lucille Thalman
He is survived by his
- Wife: Marian I. nee Lebegue Thalman whom he married on June 17, 1938
- Daughter: Sandra (Paul) Janssen of Camdenton, MO
- Terri (Mark) Neer of Chandler, OK
- Lisa (Christopher) Lee of Germantown Hills, IL
- Great Grandchildren
- Evan and Connor Fields
- Nathan, Nicolas and Alison Lee
- Tesa Grove
- T.C. (Shannon) Neer
- Great Great Grandchildren
- Brielle and Brooklyn Grove
- Madison Neer
He has always been a man of God and very active in the church as an elder and deacon. He has led many people to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. His main desire in life was to magnify the Lord Jesus.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donors Choice.
Visitation: Friends may call from 11 to 1 P.M., Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00pm Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Jim Slone and Rev. Herb Baker officiating. Entombment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Alfred "Al" Thalman: