Ruthann Miller, nee Giebe, 85, of Maryville, IL, formerly of Barnhart, MO, born Friday, March 5, 1926, in Saint Louis, MO, died Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at Liberty Village in Maryville, IL.
Mrs. Miller was a homemaker and a loving mother. She was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church in Collinsville, IL and was a Sunday School teacher for over 50 years.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Edward T. Miller Jr.
- Parents: Oliver and Ruth, nee Brenton, Giebe
- Son: Danny Miller
Surviving are her:
- MaryEllen (Donald) Akridge of Fairview Heights, IL
- Tom (Jan) Miller of Fairview Heights, IL
- Beth Wegrzyn of Fairview Heights, IL
- Mike (Patti) Miller of Fairview Heights, IL
- Nancy (Tim) Rengel of Troy, IL
- Steve (Ann) Miller, of St. Louis, MO
- Laura (Chip) Buchheit of Houston, TX
- Daughter-in-Law: Terri Miller, of Sliddell, LA
- Jody Akridge
- Julie (Josh) Ackerman
- Jenny (Ryan) Boyle
- Mike (Colleen) Miller
- Kerri (Mike) Johnson
- Nikki (Jared) Sullivan
- Michelle ( Ryan) Drevicki
- Josh Wegrzyn (Fiancee Kristy Crooks)
- Andrea (Josh) Sonnier
- Ryan Wegrzyn
- Amie (Darren) Orlandi
- Becki (Dustin) Rosenberg
- Ian (Crystal) Miller
- Krissi Rengel (Fiance Jared Zappia)
- Thomas Buchheit
- Kate Buchheit
- Brett Miller
- Family Friend: Bruce Eady
- Numerous Great Grandchildren
- Nieces, Nephews and Friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church of Collinsville, IL..
Visitation: Friends may call from 9:00 am - 11:00 am Thursday, September 8, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Thursday, September 8, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev Sherman Smith officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Condolences left for Ruthann Miller:
Grandma you are loved by all and will be missed dearly!!I Love you!! xoxo
You have lived an inspirational and courageous life. You will be missed deeply by those you have touched but remembered in their hearts as one of the most kind and compassionate people they have ever had the priviledge to know and love! I Love You Grandma! Amie
Amie Saint Jacob IL 62281
Mrs. Miller was such a kindhearted, thoughtful woman who touched a lot of lives and will be missed with a great fierceness. The world needs more people like her! My love and condolences to her entire extended family.
Mike Rengel St. Louis Missouri 63116
Our hearts go out to the family during this time of sorrow. You are in our thoughts.
Ryan Luberda & April Olsen Smithton IL 62285