Ethel E. Holcomb
Ethel E. Holcomb, nee Hackmann, 89, of Sullivan, Missouri, born Saturday, February 11, 1922, in Morrison, MO, died Monday, February 6, 2012 at Mercy Hospital Washington in Washington, Missouri.
Ethel worked as a Nurses Aide for Christian Welfare Hospital in East St. Louis, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: William M. Holcomb
- Parents: Frederick and Alma nee Henneberger, Hackmann
- First Husband: Earl Davis
- Daughter: Pat Bryan
- Brother: Monroe Hackmann
- Beulah Neidhart
- Florence Stinebrook
- Grandson: Kevin Tucker
- Nephew: Stanley Bristoe.
Surviving are her:
- Son-in-Law: Johnie Bryan of Sullivan, MO
- Brother: Belmont (Opal) Hackmann of St. Clair, MO
- Sister: Delores Long of Bunker Hill, MO
- Granddaughter: Cheryl (Claude) Tougas of Villa Ridge, MO
- Joshua Tucker of Sullivan, MO
- Victoria Brautigam of Villa Ridge, MO
- Allison Brautigam of Villa Ridge, MO
- Numerous Loving Nieces & Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to donor's choice.
Visitation: Friends may call from 1:00 pm-3:00 pm Saturday, February 11, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 3:00 pm Saturday, February 11, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Jack Kurrelmeyer officiating. A funeral procession will leave Kurrus Funeral Home at 10:30 am Monday, February 13, 2012 for a 11:15 graveside service at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.
Condolences left for Ethel E. Holcomb: