Robert V. Boyer
Robert V. Boyer, 76, of Fairview Heights, IL, formerly of Waterloo, IL, born Monday, January 1, 1934, in E.St. Louis, IL, died Sunday, November 14, 2010 at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville.
Mr. Boyer worked as a Coal Miner/Roof Bolter for Peabody Coal.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Vern and Katheryn Boyer
- Step-Son: James C. Buck, III.
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Sue, nee Bailey, Boyer
- Scott D. Callahan of St. Louis, MO
- Bryan L. (Stephanie) Buck of Carlyle, IL
- Todd S. (Ginger) Buck of Miami, FL
- Brother-in-Law: Jay Bailey of California, MO
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 11:45 am for a graveside service at 12:30 pm Friday, November 19, 2010 at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, with Rev. Jim Robinson officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.
Condolences left for Robert V. Boyer:
Bryan and family,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know this is a hard time.I just went through this 4 months ago when I lost my brother. My prayers are with you all in this time of sorrow. Bryan if there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
Dawn M. Benner Belleville Illinois 62220