James D. Dunnigan
James D. Dunnigan, 74, of Belleville, Illinois, born Thursday, December 10, 1936, in East St. Louis, IL, died Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mr. Dunnigan worked as a baker for Hostess Bakery in St. Louis, MO. He was a member of First Baptist Church in Belleville, IL.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Dwain L. and Bernice nee Schroen, Dunnigan
Surviving are his:
- Jeneine (Ron) Beasley of Richmond, VA
- Mark (Trudy) Dunnigan of Richmond, VA
- Matt (Lori) Dunnigan of Richmond, VA
- Brother: Harry (Diana) Dunnigan of Belleville, IL
- Rebecca Rouse
- Michael L. Dunnigan
- Matt Dunnigan Jr.
- Kyle Dunnigan
- Aunt: Nora Zysk of Fairview Heights, IL
- Niece: Debi Folkerts of Sioux Falls, SD
- Nephew: Mike (Verna) Dunnigan of Smithton, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the First Baptist Church in Belleville or First Christian Church in Belleville, IL
Visitation: Friends may call from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm Friday, July 1, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:30 pm Friday, July 1, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Doug Hargrave officiating Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for James D. Dunnigan: