Clarence A. Graham
Clarence A. Graham, 73, of Fairview Heights, Illinois, born Sunday, April 2, 1939, in Hunter, MO, died Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Clarence was an independent truck driver and a part-time police officer. He also was a United States Army veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Clarence N. Graham
- Sister: Velma L. Idoux
Surviving are his:
- Mother: Catherine Tennessee nee Webb Graham of Fairview Heights, IL
- Kathy (Michael) Smith of Ocean Springs, MS
- Tim Crosby of Mount Vernon, IL
- Angela Wagner of New Baden, IL
- Albert W. Graham of Fairview Heights, IL
- Laura Dallape of Belleville, IL
- Step-Son: Tom (Cathy) Crosby of Granite City, IL
- Former Spouse: Carol Crosby of Fairview Hgts, IL
- 7 Grandchildren
- 8 Great Grandchildren,
Memorial: Memorials may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm Friday, December 14, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral service will be held at 7:30 pm Friday, December 14, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev Jim Houpt officiating.
A graveside service will be held at 12:00 pm Saturday, December 15, 2012 at Mount Carmel Cemetery in Ellsinore, MO, with Rev. Milton Gearhart officiating.
Condolences left for Clarence A. Graham:
We are so sorry for your loss and pray for comfort and peace for all of you from our heavenly Father.
Jim and Jeanette Houpt Swansea IL 62226