Janet Marie Stram
Janet Marie Stram, nee Barber,, 67, of Caseyville, IL, born Friday, January 15, 1943, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Sunday, April 4, 2010 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Stram was a member of T.O.P.S. Club of Caseyville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: George Stram
- whom she married on August 5, 1961 and who passed away on March 25, 2010
- Parents: William Warren and Juanita Thelma, nee Tourville, Barber
- William Barber
- Edward Barber
- Ralph Barber
- Harold Barber
- Byron Barber
Surviving are her:
- George (Pam) Stram of Highland, IL
- Greg Stram of Godfrey, IL
- Mark (Wendy) Stram of Grantsburg, IL
- Robert (Amber) Stram of Belleville, IL
- Randi (Steve) Burgdorf of Red Bud, IL
- Louis (Donna) Barber of Pinckneyville, IL
- Robert Barber of Columbia, IL
- Evelyn Seacord of Columbia, IL
- Beverly Gardner of St. Louis, MO
- Ida May (Don) Naumann of Columbia, IL
- Judy (Ray) Butler of Collinsville, IL
- Sean Stram
- Markus Stram
- Jenna Stram
- Robert Stram, II
- Trent Rheinschmidt
- Ian Jett
- Nichole Jett
- Christina Montgomery
- Amanda Pearce
- Tanya Rediess
- 7 Great Grandchildren
- Dear Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer's Association or Heartland Hospice.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 pm Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Thursday, April 8, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Melba Boyd officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.
Condolences left for Janet Marie Stram: