Dorris L. Price
Dorris L. Price, nee Baughman, 86, of Belleville, Illinois, born Saturday, September 26, 1925, in East St. Louis, IL, died Thursday, March 1, 2012 at Dammert Center at Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, IL.
Dorris worked as an administrative assistant for Illini Federal. She was a member of St. Mark Lutheran Church and Al Sihah Temple #29 Daughters of the Nile .
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: James H. and Reubye C. nee Vowell, Baughman, Sr.
- James Baughman Jr.
- William Baughman
- Earl "Red" Baughman
- Sister: Beulah Baughman
- Son: Roger Johnson
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Edwin "Eddie" Price of Belleville, IL
- Edwin (Patti) Price of Arnold, MO
- Cheri (John) Radigan of Lexington, KY
- Diana (Jody) Mercer
- Aaron Johnson
- Chrissy Nickell
- Peyton Mercer
- Abby Sparrow
- Nickole Sparrow
- Daughter-in-Law: Dinah Johnson of Belleville, IL
- Niece: Carolyn Myler of Belleville, IL
- Armand (Sherry) Baughman of Texas
- Ron (Sally) Baughman of Missouri
- Great-Niece: Jaime Myler
- Todd Rayburn
- Travis Rayburn
- Troy Rayburn
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern Illinois or Shriners Hospital
Visitation: Friends may call from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm Sunday, March 4, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois. Daughters of the Nile service will be held at 5:30pm on Sunday at the Funeral Home.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Monday, March 5, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Brian Robison officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, Illinois.
Condolences left for Dorris L. Price: