Roger Dale Yon, 33, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, September 30, 1975, in Belleville, IL, died Thursday, April 16, 2009 at St Elizabeth Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mr. Yon was a member of Guiding Light in East Carondelet and loved the outdoors, camping and fishing.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Grandfather: Vernon Yon
- Grandmother: Rosie Jackson Yon
- Grandmother: Edna Lucas nee McAntire Asher
- Grandfather: Robert Virgil McAntire
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Roger D. Yon Jr.
- Wife: Kayla nee Moore Yon
- Son: Roger D. Yon Jr. of Waterloo, IL
- Step-Son: Ethan S. Moore
- Parents: Roger A. and Marie nee McAntire Yon of Swansea, IL
- Kelly (Scott) Cooley of Swansea, IL
- Christina (Mark) Powell of Belleville, IL
- Tiffany (Terry) Barton of Swansea, IL
- Nieces and Nephews
- Scott and Joshua Cooley
- Johnathan & Stephanie Yon
- Justin, Shelby and Mark Jr Powell
- Rosa, Christopher and Aden Barton
- 1 Great Niece: Jewelee Powell
- Dear Aunts, Uncle, Cousins, other Nieces and Nephews and Many Friends
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-7pm Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 7pm on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel in Belleville, IL with Rev. Allie McKnight officiating. Private interment.