Aloha L. Sullivan, nee Crowe, 92, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, February 20, 1917, in Waterloo, IL, died Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at Maryville Manor in Maryville, IL.
Mrs. Sullivan was a member of Westview Baptist Church and a former sunday school teacher.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Matthew M. Sullivan
- Parents: Thomas V. and Emily N. nee Kent Crowe
- Daughter: Gail Sullivan
- Lee West Crowe
- Thomas Crowe, Jr.
- Marxer Crowe
- Sister: Joy Dressel
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern Illinois or Westview Baptist Church.
- Son: Robert W. (Pat) Sullivan of Ann Arbor, MI
- Forrest (Ruby) Crowe of Lewiston, ID
- Richard (Linda) Crowe of York, SC
- Gwendolyn Perry of Granite City, IL
- Evelyn Guth of O'Fallon, MO
- June (Joe) Dublar of Collinsville, IL
- Sue (Steve) Pate of Troy, IL
- Tim J. (Michele) Sullivan
- Mike P. (Karen) Sullivan
- 6 Great Grandchildren
- Sister-in-law: Evelyn Crowe
- Brother-in-law: William Dressel
- Many Nieces & Nephew
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Thursday, July 30, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Friday, July 31, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Jim Robinson officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens in Fairview Heights, IL.