Mary E."Sis" Scott ,nee Green, 87, of Fairview Hgts., lL, born Wednesday, September 13, 1922, in Fancy Farm, Kentucky, died Sunday, November 1, 2009 in Memorial Hospital Belleville.
Mrs. Scott worked as a Homemaker.She was a member of Holy Trinity Catholic Church.
She is preceded in death by her:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Elmer Scott, whom she was married to for 62 years until his death on May 1, 2008.
- Parents: Charles and Floy nee Hamilton Green
- Brother: Charles Green
- Sister: Helen Sullivan
Memorials: In lieu of flowers Memorials may be made to Belleville Area Humane Society or Multiple Sclerosis.
- Son: Robert (Ann) E. Scott of Mascoutah, IL
- Daughter: Carolyn M Gough of Fairview Heights, IL
- Brother: Joseph Green of Fairview Heights, IL
- Sister: Hilda Ramage of Breese, IL
- Kevin (Laurie) Gough
- Denise (Ron) Hulliung
- Matthew Scott
- Gabriel and Josh Hulliung
- Chloe and Claire Gough
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Tuesday, November 3 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave Kurrus Funeral Home at 10:00am for a mass of christian burial at 10:30 am Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at Holy Trinity Catholic Church, with Father Raymond Schultz officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, Illinois.