Geri Kay Ryan, nee Howell, 70, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, December 2, 1939, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Monday, December 28, 2009 at her residence.
Mrs. Ryan was the owner of Belleville Fence Company. She was a member of Southern Illinois Erector Association, Iron Worker Local #392 Joint Apprentice Committee, Job's Daughter #20 and Queen City Chapter #697 OES. She was on the Board of Directors at 1st Illinois Bank and a former school teacher for District #189.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Hospice nurse, Nikki Mueller Muenchau.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Richard A. Ryan
- Parents: Daniel E. Sr. and Helen E., nee Nix, Howell
- Brother: Daniel E. Howell, Jr.
- Brother-in-Law: Alan Ryan
- Father-in-Law: Palmier Ryan
- Stepfather-in-Law: Robert Young
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Hospice of Southern Illinois.
- Son: Doug (Donella) Ryan of New Baden, IL
- Daughter: Jennifer (Tim) Leadley of Freeburg, IL
- Danielle Ryan
- Deanna Ryan
- Dylan Ryan
- Ryan Leadley
- Colleen Leadley
- Mother-in-Law, Ruth Young of Belleville, IL
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial services will be held at 1:00 pm Thursday, December 31, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Gary Beyers officiating. Private interment at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.