Viola L. Ruhmann, nee Sutter, 86, of Smithton, IL, born Tuesday, September 12, 1922, in Millstadt, IL, died Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mrs Ruhmann attended Anchor of Life Assembly of God in Villa Hills.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Harold E. Ruhmann
- Parents: Julius and Amelia nee Scharf Sutter
- Harold Ruhmann Jr.
- Randall Ruhmann
- Alma Schaller
- Malinda Bender
- Mathilda Kraft
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Anchor of Life Church, Friedens United Church of Christ in Hecker or Donors choice.
- Herschel (Sandy) Ruhmann of Waterloo, IL
- Stanley T. Ruhmann of Smithton, IL
- Caroline L. (Joseph) Ovies of Smithton, IL
- Eric (Cindy) Ruhmann of Farmington, MO
- Bret (Ginger) Ruhmann of Waterloo, IL
- Tina (Rick) Diener of Waterloo, IL
- Great Grandchildren
- Summit Ruhmann
- Hayden Ruhmann
- Baylie Foot
- Samuel Diener
- Dear Nieces & Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 9-10:30 am., Friday, March 6, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Friday, March 6, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Ivan Horn and Pastor Wes Hart officiating. There will be a private family interment at Mount Evergreen Cemetery in Millstadt, IL.