Rita C. "Jeannie" Rolph, nee Connell, 67, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, June 9, 1941, in St. Louis, MO, died Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St.Louis, MO.
Mrs. Rolph was a member of Trinity Faith Tabernacle Church
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Donald L. Rolph Jr.
- Mother: Evelyn K. nee Massey Riggs
- Daughter: Rhonda Rolph-Scott
- Brother: Rev. Robert A. Connell
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the The Rolph Family c/o Wynona Cruse.
- Father: William Riggs of Smithton, IL
- Wynona (Tom) Cruse of Belleville, IL
- Cheryl (Ed) Gavin of Freeburg, IL
- Lisa (Roy) Peters of Freeburg, IL
- Terri (Rev. Philip) White of Belleville, IL
- Joshua (Melissa) Cruse
- Jeremiah (Stephanie) Scott
- Rachel (Tommy) Starling
- Kathleen Brouillard
- Anthony Gavin
- Geanna Gavin
- Clinton Peters
- Michael Peters
- Bradley Peters
- Brandi White
- Shain White
- Shannon (Tim) Erxleben
- 11 Great Grandchildren
- Numerous other family
Visitation: Friends may call from 10-1 P.M., Saturday, January 3, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Saturday, January 3, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Charles Seger and Rev. Philip White officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, IL