William J. Rice, 92, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, May 18, 1916, in St. Louis, MO, died Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at Rosewood Care Center in Swansea, IL.
Mr. Rice was a retired self employed CPA. He was a former member of St. Ann's Episcopal Church in Caseyville, IL, East Lodge 504 AF & AM, Scottish Rites Bodies and Ainad Shrine.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Wife: Ruby Kathryn nee Bracy Rice
- Parents: William J. and Opal nee Ruyle Rice
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Belleville Area Humane Society or St. Michael Episcopal Church.
- Son: William "Bill" (Sharol) Rice Jr of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Lynn (Mark) Foster of Belleville, IL
- Kevin (Denise) Rice of Cary, IL
- Alison (Harvey) Phillips of Jacksonville, FL
- Patrick (Corina) Rice of Jacksonville, FL
- Meredith Foster of Belleville, IL
- Great Grandchildren
- Katie (Steve) Lane
- Emily Rice
- Riley Phillips
- Ethan Rice
- Great Great Granddaughter: Hannah Lane
Visitation: Friends may call from12-1 P.M., Monday, April 6, 2009 at St. Michael Episcopal Church in O'Fallon, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Monday, April 6, 2009 at St Michael Episcopal Church, with Father Anthony Holder officiating. Interment will follow at College Hill Cemetery, Lebanon, IL.