Genevieve E. Reichert, nee Schmeder, 90, of Fairview Hgts, IL, born Saturday, November 9, 1918, in Beckmeyer, IL, passed away Friday, April 24, 2009 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville surrounded by her loving family.
Mrs. Reichert worked as a Deputy Clerk for the St. Clair County Court House. She was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church, Al Sihah Temple #29 Daughters of the Nile and Ainad Belles.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Clyde J. Reichert Sr.
- Parents: Gus and Katherine nee Schlueter, Schmeder
- Brother: Maurice Schmeder
- Sister: Dorothy Ehret
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Diabetes Association of St. Louis.
- Son: Clyde "Jerry" (Debby) Reichert Jr. of Belleville, IL
- Clyde (Gladys) Schmeder of Belleville, IL
- Donald (Patricia) Schmeder of Smithton, IL
- Sara (Jason) Hubert
- Eric (Shelly)Reichert
- Great Grandchildren: Grace and Grant Hubert
- Dear nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8pm on Monday, April 27, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00am Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Rev. Larry Patton officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, Illinois.