Doris J. Recklein, nee Cange, 77, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, January 17, 1932, in East St. Louis, IL, died Friday, April 3, 2009 in Grange Nursing Home in Mascoutah.
She was a member of St. Paul's United Church of Christ in Lebanon, IL.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Robert Recklein Sr.
- Parents: Edward Charles and Ethel nee Norr Cange
- Daughter: Debbie Recklein
- Son: Robert Recklein Jr
Visitation: Friends may call from 10am to 1pm, Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
- Daughter: Diann M. Recklein of Belleville, IL
- Son: Ronald (Darlene) Recklein of Cedar Creek, MO
- Brother: Malvin Cange of St. Louis, MO
- Sister: Marlene Owens of Swansea, IL
- Daughter-in-law: Roberta Recklin of Freeburg, IL
- Heather (Robert) Ledee
- Hilary (Tyler) Morse
- Ronnie Recklein Jr.
- Chad Recklein
- Amy Brem
- Greg Chartrau
- 10 Great Grandchildren
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00pm Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Don Wagner officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.