Lori K. Poole, 33, of St. Louis, MO, born Friday, June 4, 1976, in Centreville, IL, died Sunday, July 26, 2009 at her sister's home in Belleville.
Miss Poole worked as an Account Manager for Bank of America. She graduated from UMSL in 1998 and was a devoted Denver Broncos and St. Louis Cardinal Fan.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Father: Richard J. Poole
- Paternal Grandparents: Carter and Martha Poole
- Maternal Grandparents: Alvin and Helen Sauerbrunn
- Aunt: Virginia Burk
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Signal Hill Lutheran Church, Siteman Cancer Center - Research Department, or National Humane Society.
- Mother: Erma J. Poole of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Melissa A. (Jay) Russell of Belleville, IL
- Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Many Loving Friends
- Her loving furry companions: Sam and Phoebe
Visitation: Friends may call from 3-8 P.M., Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois and from 10:30 to 11:00 A.M., Thursday, July 30, 2009 at Signal Hill Lutheran Church.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 A.M. Thursday, July 30, 2009 at Signal Hill Lutheran Church, with Pastor Mark Wiesner officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.