Edna Ruth "Ruth" Phillips, nee Daubach, 83, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, July 10, 1926, in East St. Louis, IL, died Friday, October 9, 2009 at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Phillips was a member of St. Henry Catholic Church in Belleville, IL and a devoted mother, wife and grandmother.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Parents: Edward and Dovie nee Adams Daubach Sr.
- Brother: Edward "Junie" Daubach Jr.
- Dorothy Simunich
- Estelle Markovich
- Carolyn Woods
- Mary Vasylius
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows.
- Husband: Charles Phillips
- Carolyn Bommarito of Maricopa, AZ
- Darlene Sheils of Sauget, IL
- Virginia Daubach of Woodriver, IL
- JoAnn Hamlin of Granite City, IL
- Angela Bommarito
- Gina Bommarito
- Melissa Sheils
- Michael Sheils
- Great Grandchildren
- Evan Hutchinson
- Lillian Sheils
- Brother-in-law: Milton Simunich of St. Louis, MO
- Rose Phillips of Belleville, IL
- Helen Phillips of Belleville, IL
- Mildred Kricensky of Lebanon, IL
- Many Loving Nieces & Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from10-12:45 P.M., Monday, October 12, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL. There will be a prayer service at 12:30pm at the funeral home.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Monday, October 12, 2009 at Mount Carmel Cemetery Chapel with Father Kenneth York officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.