Marjorie L. Peterson, nee Wendling, 58, of O'Fallon, IL, born Wednesday, October 11, 1950, in East St. Louis, IL died Sunday, June 28, 2009 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, MO.
Mrs. Peterson worked as an Office Manager in the Legal Department of Union Pacific in St. Louis, MO.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: William N. Peterson Jr
- Parents: Roy E. and Josephine nee Pruett Wendling
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to St. Louis Children's Hospital or to the Peterson Family.
- Step Son: William N. (Kari) Peterson III of St. Peters, MO
- Step Grandson: William N. Peterson IV
- Brother: Bruce (Cheryl) Wendling of Belleville, IL
- Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 9-11am Thursday, July 2, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am, Thursday, July 2, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Larry Patton officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.