Doris I. Patrick, nee Turner, 88, of Waterloo, IL, born Tuesday, February 15, 1921, in Pontiac, IL, died Saturday, June 27, 2009 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Patrick worked in the Circulation Dept for Belleville News Democrat .She was a former member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church, UMC Women, Former President of New life club at St.Matthew, She did volunteer work at St. Matthews. Former member Aldergate, Marion, Il and a member of Union United Methodist Church.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: George L. Patrick
- Parents: Leslie A. and Edith nee Clark Turner
- Brother: Vernon Clark Turner
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the The American Diabetes Assoc.
- Son: Stephen (Sandra) L. Patrick of Waterloo, IL
- Daughter: Linda Jane (Richard) Stuart of Kansas City, KS
- Brian (Rennie) Patrick
- Jeffrey Patrick
- Mark Stuart
- Michael Stuart
- Great Grandchildren: Alex and Elyse Patrick
- Niece: Sharon Turner of Marissa, IL
Visitation: Friends may call from 4 to 8p.m. Monday, June 29, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Ed Weston officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.