Virginia N. "Ginny" Morris, nee Jung, 88, born November 19, 1920, died Wednesday, July 1, 2009.
Ginny was a successful business woman (Morris Village Mart), an avid golfer, and a world traveler. Everyone who had the pleasure of knowing her was better for it.
She is survived by:
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or OASIS
- Husband of 68 years: Edward H. Morris
- Son: Edward L. (Peggy) Morris of Innsbrook, MO
- Ted Morris of Los Angeles, CA
- Nick (Heather) Morris of Portland, ME
- Michael (Laura) Jenny of Chicago, IL
- Sarah (Riley) Holmes of Santa Monica, CA
- Great Grandchildren: Ella, Molly, and Meredith
Funeral: Memorial services will be held at 11:00 am, Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at Hope Church in Belleville, IL, with Rev. Carol Wilkinson officiating.