Rosemary Dolores Morgan, nee Brennan, 86, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, May 26, 1922, in E. St Louis, IL, died Thursday, January 1, 2009 at Rosewood Care Center in Swansea, IL.
Mrs. Morgan retired as a registered nurse in 1977. She was a 1940 graduate of Notre Dame Academy, a member of Our Lady Queen of Peace, church organist and board member of Catholic St. Clair Woman's Club, St. John's Mercy Hospital Nursing Alumni Association and Reserve Officer's Association of Ladies.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Col David Russell Morgan USAF
- Parents: Dr. M. Earl and Ella nee Lenz Brennan
- Son: Michael D. Morgan
- Brother: John Regis Brennan
- Brother: Michael E. Brennan
- Son-in-law: F. Joseph Brom
- Daughter: Michele Morgan Brom of Scottsdale, AZ,
- Brother: Dr. Robert V. Brennan of St. Louis, MO,
- Sister: Eleanor Ann (Vernon) Betz of Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Mass will be held at 10:00am, Thursday, January 8, 2009 at our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Belleville, IL with Father Jack McEvilly officiating.