Helen A. McMillin, nee McCormick, 97, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, January 12, 1912, in East St Louis, IL, died Sunday, February 8, 2009 at Cedar Ridge Healthcare in Lebanon, IL.
Mrs. McMillin was a retired co-owner for R. McMillin Truck Service. She was a former member of Edgemont Bible Church, attended First Baptist Church in O'Fallon, IL and a member of VFW #1117 Memorial Ladies Auxiliary in Caseyville, IL.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Roy L. McMillin
- Parents: John and Clara nee Massey McCormick
- Brother: William McCormick
- Brother: John R. McCormick
- Sister: Ruth Coppetelli
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Heartland Hospice or First Baptist Church-O'Fallon Building Fund.
- Daughter: Marjorie "Margie" (Neil) Gavin of Belleville, IL
- Vicki (Charles) Whitley of Nashville, NC
- Robert Gavin of Lebanon, IL
- Bonnie (Carl) Branson of Higginsville, MO
- William (Kate) Gavin of Belleville, IL
- Mary Kay (David) Prader of Waterloo, IL
- Great Grandchildren
- Joshua, Cole, Allison, Ellen, David, Matthew, Sara, Anne, and Catherine
- Brother-in-law: John Kusmierczak of Collinsville, IL
- Sisters-in-law: Violet McCormick of Caseyville, IL
- Sisters-in-law: Beulah McMillin of Collinsville, IL
- Many Loving Nieces, Nephews & Cousins
Visitation: Friends may call from10-12 P.M., Thursday, February 12, 2009 at the First Baptist Church in O'Fallon, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 12:00 pm Thursday, February 12, 2009 at First Baptist Church-O'Fallon, with Pastor Doug Munton and Rev. Skip Leininger officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.