M. Milton McLean, 75, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, January 1, 1934, in East St Louis, IL, died Monday, January 26, 2009 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mr. McLean was a retired vice president of East St. Louis Stone Company and former partner and CFO of the Prairie State Financial Group. He was a member of St. George Episcopal Church in Belleville, IL, Belleville Rotary Club, St. Clair Country Club and a U.S. Korean Army Veteran.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Parents: Morris E. and Corinne nee Williams McLean
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Shriners Hospital for Children or Belleville Humane Society.
- Wife: Karen K. nee Key McLean
- Son: Scott (Tracy D.) McLean of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Wendy (Pablo) Corbella of Belleville, IL
- Edwin A. (Mary Jane) McLean Sr. of Belleville, IL
- Donald R. (Gayle) McLean of St. Louis, MO
- Alex K. McLean
- Max D. McLean
- Fergus Corbella
- Katherine Corbella
- Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Friday, January 30, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00am Saturday, January 31, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Father Dale Coleman and Father Leo Hayes officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL