Roy O. Mason, 80, of Barnhart, MO, born Thursday, February 2, 1929, in East St Louis, IL, died Monday, August 31, 2009 at his residence.
Mr. Mason was a retired foreman for General Motors and a U.S. WWII Army veteran.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Wife: Mary Katherine nee Burks Mason
- Parents: Anton and Elizabeth nee Bochholt Mason
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donor's Choice.
- Linda Kaye Mason Dobbs of Barnhart, MO
- Jeffery Scott (Carolyn) Mason of Bonne Terre, MO
- Mary Mason Wade of Thornton, CO
- 7 Grandchildren
- 6 Great Grandchildren
Visitation: Friends may call from 11-1 P.M., Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Chaplain Doug Nicely officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.