Donnie Evelyn Marsh, nee Baker, 85, of Ballwin, MO, formerly of Belleville, IL born Sunday, November 25, 1923, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Saturday, February 14, 2009 in Missouri Baptist Medical Center in Saint Louis, MO.
Mrs. Marsh worked as a teacher for Our Lady Queen of Peace, Belleville, IL. She was a member of Holy Infant Catholic Church, Ballwin, MO.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: William J. Marsh Sr
- Parents: Lane and Dorabell nee Sudberry Baker
- Sister: Joyce Lee Coates
- Nephew: Kim Coates
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Lung Association.
- Son: William (Mary) Marsh Jr. of Ballwin, MO
- Grandchildren: William, Michael, and Rachel
- Nephew: Rick (Kim) Coates of Belleville, IL
- Nephew: Greg Coates of Belleville, IL
- Niece: Andrea (Michael) Greenfield of Oswegio, IL
Visitation: Friends may call from 3-8 P.M., Wednesday, February 18 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 9:45am Thursday, February 19, 2009 from the funeral home for mass of Christian burial at 10:00am at Our Lady Queen of Peace, with Father Matthew Elie, officiating. Interment will be held at Mt. Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.