Ruth L. Luscomb, nee Sympson, 93, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Sunday, January 16, 1916, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Thursday, September 10, 2009 at Memorial Care Center in Belleville.
Mrs. Luscomb worked as a Claims Representative for the Social Security Administration.She was a member of Cornerstone Christian Church, the Women's Bowling League, the Illinois College Alumni Association and N.A.R.F.E. She loved animals and the Chicago White Sox.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Louis H. Luscomb
- Parents: Edward L and Cora E., nee Morgan, Sympson
- Murray Sympson
- Claude Sympson
- Ola G. Sympson
- Mable V. Sympson
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Cornerstone Christian Church or Family Hospice.
- Son: Stephen L. Luscomb of Heverlee, Belgium
- Vincent I.P. Luscomb of Heverlee, Belgium
- Emilie L. Luscomb of Heverlee, Belgium
- Daughter-in-Law: Christel Dusoliel of Brussels, Belgium
- Jennifer Pirrie of Ballwin, MO
- Patricia Istwan of Rolla, MO
Visitation: Friends may call from 2-6 P.M., Sunday, September 13, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Monday, September 14, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Richard Hodshire officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.