Juanita K. Sakosko Little, nee Woodside, 60, of Swansea, IL, born Sunday, February 20, 1949, in Perry County, IL, died Saturday, June 13, 2009 in Memorial Hospital in Belleville IL.
Mrs. Little worked as a Homemaker. She loved spending time with her children and especially her grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Father: Wilbur Woodside
- Brother-in-Law: David Myers
- Niece: Lisa Myers
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to Calvin Johnson Nursing Home or The March of Dimes.
- Husband: Tim Little of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Lona K. Bray of Belleville, IL
- Son: Everett (Lori) Edward Sakosko III of New Baden, IL
- Mother: Jacklyn Carrol Brown
- Sister: Carol Myers of Belleville, IL
- Jeffery Sakosko
- Kelsi Bray
- Austin Bray
- Blake Sakosko
- Caitlyn Sakosko
- Evan Sakosko
- 1st Husband: Everett Edward Sakosko II
- Niece: Kim Shilling
- Nephew: Jason Myers
- 5 Great Nieces and Nephews
- Many special friends and a 2nd mother to many
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev Hal Santos officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, Illinois.