Helen M. Killingsworth , nee Satterfield, 87, of Swansea, IL, born Sunday, July 24, 1921, in East St. Louis, IL, died Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at Rosewood Care Center in Swansea, IL.
Mrs. Killingsworth worked as a retail clerk for W.T. Grant. She was a member of Bellecomers Group, Skating Debs, Jr. Service and enjoyed playing bridge and bingo.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Owen D. Killingsworth
- Parents: Luther and Claudia, nee Miller, Satterfield
- Sister-in-Law: Evelyn Clipper
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donor's Choice.
- Karen L. (Dale) Potter of Columbia, MO
- Jane E. (Steve) Schneider of Swansea, IL
- Son: Alan Dee Killingsworth of Freeburg, IL
- Brother: Melvin (Mildred "Midge") Satterfield of Deerborne, MI
- David Potter
- Amy Killingsworth
- Dear Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 2-6 P.M., Sunday, July 19, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Monday, July 20, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Larry Patton officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL.